“MASSIVE CALORIES BURNING EXERCISE”
Massive calories burning exercise.Burns of 500 calories per hour or more are achievable, which is much higher than less intense exercise such as yoga and jogging. Strength vs Cardio – when compared to cardio exercise, strength training burns fewer calories during the workout.
Men burn 1,900 to 2,500 calories per day, depending on their level of activity, Greaves says. Women burn 1,600 to 2,000 calories per day. To get a more accurate idea of your daily caloric requirements, you can turn to an online basal metabolic rate (BMR) calculator.
Massive calories burning exercise:
1. Jumping Rope: A skipping rope or jump rope is a tool used in the sport of skipping/jump rope where one or more participants jump over a rope swung so that it passes under their feet and over their heads. A skipping rope or jump rope is a tool used in the sport of skipping/jump rope where one or more participants jump over a rope swung so that it passes under their feet and over their heads. Jumping Rope [3 sets of (3 minutes)].
2.Running Up Hills/Stair Sprints: Running up stairs also forces you to work against gravity, building strength and power.” Stairs are much steeper than most hills, so running stairs will make climbing hills easier. Stair running accelerates your heart rate rapidly and makes you breathe faster to take in more oxygen. Running Up Hills/Stair Sprints Run For 10 min.
3.Kickboxing: Kickboxing is a group of stand-up combat sports based on kicking and punching, historically developed from karate mixed with boxing. Kickboxing is practiced for self-defence, general fitness, or as a contact sport. Japanese kickboxing originated in the late 1950s, with competitions held since then. Kickboxing[3 sets of (3-5 min)].
4.Cycling Intervals: In music, an interval cycle is a collection of pitch classes created from a sequence of the same interval class. In other words, interval cycles “unfold a single recurrent interval in a series that closes with a return to the initial pitch class. Cycling Intervals [30-40 min (in 3*10)].
5. Running: It’s different for everyone, but most people discover a turning point once they can run for about 30 minutes consecutively. Data tells clients it takes about four weeks to kick-start a workout routine, which includes a focus on strength and mobility, running habits, and scheduling your workouts. Running [30 min (2-4 km per run)].
6. Kettle-bell Circuit: To take full advantage of the kettle-bell, we asked to put together a quick and effective workout routine you can do with just one of these weights. The workout below will take around 20 minutes to complete (more if you choose to add more rest in between circuits) and works your entire body. Kettle-bell Circuit [20 min (in 2-3 go)].
7. Stationary Bike: Cycling on a stationary bike is very efficient in burning calories (300 to 700 kcal per hour) and fat since you can alternate between cardio exercises (aerobic zone) and workouts (anaerobic zone) and thus burn belly fat faster. Cycling on a stationary bike is a very effective way to reduce belly fat. Stationary Bike [30 min].
8. Rowing Machine: If you’re working out for health, using a rowing machine for 30 minutes a day at a moderate intensity — or 15 minutes per day at a vigorous intensity — is enough. But if you’re rowing for weight loss or sports training, you might need to do more. Rowing Machine [30 min].
9.Stairs Exercise:Stair climbing is a great cardiovascular exercise that burns lots of calories, while developing both strength and power. It’s a great way to strengthen and tone your legs – from your calves to your butt usually without the impact commonly associated with jogging, running or sprinting. Stairs Exercise [20 min].
10. Strength Training:Weight training is an organized exercise in which muscles of the body are forced to contract under tension using weights, body weight or other devices in order to stimulate growth, strength, power, and endurance. Weight training is also called ‘resistance training’ and ‘strength training’. Strength Training [According to your strength].
Guys do all these exercise to make your body lean you want. These all exercise will really help you to burn your calories. After doing all these exercise in your routine you will see a great change to loose your belly fat and you will definitely make you lean than previous.Massive calories burning exercise.